Evogene is seeking for a talented and independent Microbiologist to join the Microbiology lab, working in concert with the research and development team. The position includes execution of the ongoing R&D activities as well as development of new microbial and molecular lab methodologies.
Job include the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Develop and implement Microbial and Molecular innovative and updated scientific methodologies.
2. Applicative Microbiology: aseptic work, culture and manage bacteria isolates of different properties using various techniques and fermentation methods.
3. Perform experiments involving different microorganisms and environmental samples in the laboratory. Work with large and diverse bacteria collections, maintain bacteria bank, record data and summarize results. Work in a High Throughput mode using a robotic system
4. Understand strategies, short and long-term targets and synchronize accordingly infrastructure, methodologies and activities.
5. Execute project deliveries according to work plan and clearly communicate results to internal partners.
Required Academic Education:
1. M.Sc. in the field of Microbiology – obligatory.
2. Previous laboratory work experience in a biotech company – advantage.
3. Molecular biology experience – advantage.
4. Proven ability to design experiments – advantage.
Required skills and abilities:
• Reliability, punctuality, excellent communication and team work skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, high tolerance to changes in work plan. Highly responsible and well organized.
• Well experienced in working with information systems.
• Good working knowledge of Office software (word, Excel)
• Proficient in English (reading and writing)
For applications, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
לפרטים נוספים הקליקו כאן.
לפרטים נוספים לחצו כאן.